Monday, June 29, 2009

Billy Mays and and my tomatoes





I was so excited about putting up my garden pictures I forgot I was supposed to show off the fruits of my Topsy-Turvy's labors. They are green, but despite the rain they are still very early. This plant is enormous! It seems to already be too heavy to twist itself back up toward the sun. Oh yeah, we haven't had any sun, so maybe that's the issue.








Here's a closeup of the problem spot. Maybe I should have hung it off the deck.






In other news, I'm really sad about Billy Mays dying. I just wrote 2 months ago about how much I was really liking his show Pitchmen. He seemed like a really decent person and good at his job. What a terrible thing. Ironically, i think the topsy turvy is one the only As Seen on TV product he hadn't pitched. I have a sudden need to by a box of Oxyclean...

No comments:

Post a Comment